The Good News
The Good News Is:
- You're a work in progress; you're not perfect and that's ok.
- Faith is a journey. A journey where you will encounter seasons of strength and struggles. However, do not give up, even the weakest stumble can bring you closer to God.
- You're never too "messy" to come to church and you're not defined by your failures, mood or circumstances.
- You're always allowed to come to God with all your anxieties, fears and questions- no matter how big or small. God can handle your transparency and realness and will not punish you for it.
- You're so loved by God He sent the gift of salvation through the death of His son to save you from spiritual death & to give you a purpose greater than yourself.
- The "amount" of your faith doesn't define you, but rather who you have faith in.
- When you choose to accept Jesus Christ into your life he transforms you by being who He is: Your Savior, Redeemer, King, Brother and your Friend.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through Him." - John 3:16-17